* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Day 1: Ajmer - Udaipur
Arrive Ajmer Airport/Railway Station And Drive To Hotel. Spend The Rest Of The Day At Leisure. Cruise Through The Placid Waters Of Lake Pichola At Sunset. Overnight At Hotel.
Day 2: Udaipur
After Breakfast Proceed To Sightseeing Tour Of Udaipur. The City Is Built In 1559 A.D. By Maharaja Udai Singh And Has Been Described As The Most Romantic Spot On The Continent Of India By Col. James Todd. Visit The City Palace Museum, The Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’S Resort For Their Friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk Art Museum) And The Pratap Memorial. Spend The Rest Of The Day At Leisure. Overnight At Hotel.
Day 3: Udaipur – Ekling Ji And Nagda Temples
After Breakfast, Excursion To Eklingji Its Neighbouring Cities Also Have Some Very Beautiful Temples. And The Eklingji And Nagda Temples Are A Must Visit. We Begin Our Tour With Eklingji. The Town Has In All About 70 Temples Including The Famous Eklingji Shiva Temple. The Original Structure Of The Temple Was Built In 734 A.D. The Temple Has A Beautiful Rustic Architecture With Distinctly Carved Tower. The Temple Also Has Beautiful And Heavy Silver Doors. On Entering The Main Hall, You Are Greeted By A Mesmerizing Fragrance And A Silver Image Of ‘Nandi’. There Are Two More Nandi’S In The Temple; One Made Of Black Stone And The Other Of Brass. Shiva Is Worshipped Here In The Form Of A Four Faced Black Marble Image. Later In The Evening Visit Other Local Places / Market. Overnight At Hotel.
Day 4: Udaipur - Mount Abu (165 Km 3 Hrs)
After Breakfast Drive To Mount Abu, The Only Hill Station Of Rajasthan, Situated At An Altitude Of 1200 Mt. Later Visit Nakki Lake Is Virtually Located In The Heart Of Mount Abu And Is A Big Attraction With Tourists. The Lake Takes Its Name From The Legend That It Was Scooped Out By A God, Using Only His Nails, Or Nakh. While Takeing A Stroll Along The Lake, Look For The Strange Rock Formations. On The Lake There Is A Dilapidated Concrete Boat-Shaped Snack Bar. Rest Day At Leisure. Overnight At Hotel.
Day 5: Mount Abu
After Breakfast, Visit The World Famous Dilwara Jain Temple, Nakki Lake And Brahmin Kumari Ashram. Dilwara Temple Are A Group Of Remarkable Jain Temples. Among The Finest Examples Of These Are Two Temples In Which The Art Of Carving Marble Has Reached Unsurpassed Heights. The Older Of The Temples Is The 'Vimal Vasahi', Built In 1031 And Dedicated To The First Tirthankar, Adinath. In The Front Of The Temple Stands The 'House Of Elephants', With Figures Of Elephants Marching In Procession To The Temple Entrance. The Later Built 'Tejpal Temple' Is Dedicated To Neminath, The 22Nd Tirthankar, And Was Built In 1230 By The Brothers Tejpal And Vastupal. The Carving Is So Fine That, In Places, The Marble Becomes Almost Transparent. Overnight At Hotel.
Day 6: Mount Abu – Jodhpur (280 Km 6 Hrs)
After Breakfast Proceed Towards Jodhpur To Board Your Train Back.
CP (Room + Breakfast)
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary
• 03 Breakfast, 03 Lunch or 03 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
• Accommodation for 3 nights 4 days on double sharing basis
• All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private in Standard Package
• Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
• Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
• All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
• All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
• GST & all Government Taxes
• A 24 - hour helpline.
• Assistance on Arrival.
• No Hidden Cost
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Price & Rates
No of pax
Price per pax (Rs)
Above 12 years
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.