* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Day 1: Rajkot - Dwarka (235 Km / 6 Hrs)
On Arrival At Rajkot Proceed To Dwarka Via Jamnagar Visit Bala Hanuman Temple At Jamnagar Known For Its Nonstop Ramdhun Since 1956 And It Is Mentioned In Guinness Book Of World Records & Proceed To Dwarkaon Arrival At Dwarka Check In To Hotel In The Evening Visit Dwarkadhis Temple Overnight Stay At The Hotel.
Day 2: Dwarka - Bet Dwarka - Dwarka (45 Km One Way)
Today, Proceed To Take A Trip To Bet Dwarka. Visit The Old Temple Of Krishna. On The Way To Bet Dwarka, Visit Nageshwar Temple - One Of The 12Th Jyotilingam Of Shiva, Visit An Ancient Temple Of Rukmini. Gopi Talave Return Back To Dwarka. Overnight Stay At The Hotel.
Day 3: Dwarka – Somnath Via Porbandar (230Km/ 5 Hrs)
Today, Proceed To Somnath On Route Visiting The Famous Harshad Mata'S Temple Situated On Top Of A Hillock. Then Proceed To Somnath. On Arrival Ch. In At Hotel. Later Visit The Somnathtemple & Bhalka Tirth. Witness Aarti, Light And Sound Show At Somnath Temple. Overnight Stay At The Hotel.
Day 4: Somnath - Rajot (200 Km /5 Hrs)
Today Proceed To Rajkot Via Junagarh. Arrive Rajkot And Get Dropped At Airport / Railway Station.
CP (Room + Breakfast)
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary
• 03 Breakfast, 03 Lunch or 03 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
• Accommodation for 3 nights 4 days on double sharing basis
• All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private in Standard Package
• Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
• Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
• All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances