* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Day 1: Pipariya-Pachmarhi
Arrive At The Nearest Railway Head To Pachmarhi, Pipariya Railway Station. Meet Our Tour Representative Who Helps You With An Assisted Transfer To Pachmarhi. The Road Journey Is Of Around An Hour. On The Way, Treat Your Eyes To The Wonderful Views Of The Surroundings. Open The Windows Of Your Car And Let The Cool Air Brush Past Your Face. As You Reach The Hotel, Complete The Check-In Formality.
After Freshening-Up, Leave For A Nature Walk, Exploring The Prime Attractions On Your Own. As The Day Is At Leisure, You Can Indulge In The Activities Of Your Interest. Hold Hand In Hand, Explore The Place, Whispering Sweet Nothings In Each Other'S Ears.
Day 2: Pachmarhi
Day 2 Of The Itinerary Is Scheduled For Sightseeing, Amidst The Natural Beauty Of Pachmarhi. You Visit The Most Popular Attractions Of Pachmarhi Such As Priyadarshini (Forsyth Point) - Around 5 Km From The Town This Popular View Point Offers Stunning Views Of The Surroundings Along With Memorable Sunset Views; Bee Fall- A 35 M High Popular Waterfall, It Is Ideal For Nature-Lovers; Handi Khoh- A Huge Ravine With Thick Woodland And A Cliff Of 300 Feet Which Is Known To Have Connection With Lord Shiva And Fairy Pool- Also Known As Apsara Vihar- It Is A Small Waterfall (30 Feet High) And A Naturally Formed Pool.
In The Evening, Explore The Local Market Of The Place. Here You Can Get Your Hands On Some Wonderful Tribal Craft Items, Made By The Local Gond And Bastar Tribes. Do Not Forget To Try Local Cuisine Dishes And Savor Their Lip-Smacking Flavor.
Overnight In Pachmarhi.
Day 3: Pachmarhi
The Sightseeing Of Pachmarhi Is Not Yet Over! You Have Tons Of Places To Explore When You Are Here. To Take Back The Best Experience, Walk Down This Green Destination In The Morning And Enjoy The Scenic Beauty. Later, Continue With Sightseeing At Chhota Mahadeo- A Small Trek Takes You To This Old Temple That Is Dedicated To Lord Shiva, Jata Shankar- A Natural Cave In Deep Ravine With Lingam-Shaped Stalagmites, Chauragarh – Pachmarhi'S Second Highest Peak With A Lord Shiva Temple And Chauragarh Fort And Dhoopgarh- Highest Point In Satpura Ranges Known As Famous Sunrise And Sunset View Point. Capture And Take Back With You The Eternal Romance Of The Place.
Day 4: Departure From Pipariya Railway Station
The Tour Ends Here Today. Meet Our Representative Who Helps You With Transfer To The Railway Station. Board And Head For The Onward Journey.
CP (Room + Breakfast)
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary
• 03 Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
• Accommodation for 3 nights 4 days on double sharing basis
• All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo in Standard Package
• Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
• Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
• All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
• All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
• GST & all Government Taxes
• A 24 - hour helpline.
• Assistance on Arrival.
• No Hidden Cost
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Price & Rates
No of pax
Price per pax (Rs)
Above 12 years
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.