* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Arrival-cellular Jail + Light & Sound Show
arrival At Port Blair in the Afternoon and Transfer to Respective Hotel. After Lunch Visit the National
memorial-cellular Jail, Designed Especially for Solitary Confinement It Earned the Islands the
dreaded Name of Kala Pani.the Cellular Jail Has a Pride of Place in India’s Freedom Struggle. Many a
stalwart Were Imprisoned Here. Declared a National Memorial, this Three Storey Prison Constructed By
britishers in 1906, is a Pilgrimage Destination for Freedom Fighters. This Colossal Edifice Has Mutely
witnessed the Most Treacherous of Inhumane Atrocities Borne By the Convicts, Who Were Mostly
In the Evening Witness the Enthralling Sound and Light Show At Cellular Jail - Where the Heroic Saga
of the Indian Freedom Struggle is Brought Alive. The Light and Sound Show Provides You with a Vivid
experience of Its Strong Association with the Freedom Fighters and Their Struggle for Independence.
Stay Overnight At Port Blair.
Baratang Island Day Trip - Limestone Caves (closed On Monday & National Holidays – Etd At 0430 Hrs)
early in the Morning, We Proceed for a Thrilling Full Day Experience of Baratang Island .the Journey
by Road (110kms – 3 Hours and 30 Minutes) Which Holds the Nature’s Best Treasures Gifted to the
islands. Limestone Caves a Must See Point for Nature Lovers & Leisure Travellers Alike. The Road
journey from Port Blair to Baratang Involves Crossing Through Creeks and Dense Equatorial Forest.
this Involves a Fascinating Mangrove Creek Journey By Fiber Speed Boats. After Getting Down from the
boat, Trek Through a Small Village and Mangrove Forest to Reach the Lime Stone Caves. These Ancient
caves are Located About 30 Minutes (by Sea) Away from Baratang Jetty.awonderful Journey By Boat to
the Limestone Caves Through the Creek Lined On Either Side By Mangroves. Return to Port Blair in the
evening. Stay Overnight in Port Blair. (photography is Strictly Prohibited in the Jungle Area)
havelock Island. (etd 0600 Hrs)
after Breakfast and as per Ferry Timing Transfer to Jetty to Take the Onward Ferry to Havelock
island. On Arrival At Havelock Island, Our Representative Will Receive and Escort You to Check-in to
the Respective Hotel / Resort. After Checkin, Proceed to the Radhanagar Beach, One of the Most
picturesque Beaches On the Islands. The Beach Has also Been Ranked 07th among the Beaches of Asia By
the Time Magazine. Return to Hotel / Resort. Stay Overnight in Havelock Island.
Return to Port Blair from Havelock Island.(check Out Time 0800 Hrs)
after Breakfast Embark On a Tour to Elephant Beach, Just 40 Min By Boat this Beach Offers Snorkelers
calm Blue Shallow Waters and is the Perfect Spot for Beginner Snorkelers. It’s also a Great Place to Just
spend Time Lazing On the Beach. The Beach is Very Scenic with Fallen Trees and White Sand Giving the
photographer Some Beautiful Pictures to Take Back Home). Later in the Afternoon Transfer to Havelock
jetty to Take the Return Ferry to Port Blair as per Ferry Timing. Upon Return from Havelock Island,
transfer to Hotel. Overnight Stay At Respective Hotel / Resort At Port Blair.
Wandoor Beach - Departure. (check Out Time 0800 Hrs)
after Breakfast Proceed to Wandoor Beach, 30kms Ride from Port Blair City Through the Tsunami
affected Area, Once Used to Be Paddy Land Now Fully Covered with Water Resembles like a Lake, One Can
have a Glimpse of Migrated Wet Land Birds, Now Become An Attraction for Birds Watchers.
Drop At Airport. Return Home with Memories of a Wonderful Holiday.
End of Tour• Cost for Supplementary Service, Optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Additional Sightseeing Entrance Fees.
• Guide At Cellular Jail and Ross Island Will Cost Extra.
• Cost for Airfare, Train Fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
• Cost for Service Provided On a Personal Request.
• Cost for Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Bottled Water, Soft Drinks, Incidentals, Porter Charges, Tips Etc.
• Activity Charges, Scuba, Jet Ski, Snorkeling Etc., Until and Unless Mentioned in the Inclusions
• Cost for Any other Service Not Mentioned Under the “cost Includes” Head.
• Difference in Cost Arising Due to Change in Taxes By the Government Which Will have to Be Collected Directly On Arrival.
• Difference in Cost Arising Due to Extra Usage of Vehicle, other Than Scheduled & Mentioned in the Itinerary.
• Difference in Cost Arising Due to Mishaps, Political Unrest, Natural Calamities like - Landslides, Road Blockage, Etc. In such Case Extra Will have to Be Paid On the Spot By the Guest Directly.
• Camera Fee ( Still or Movie)1-1031-3