* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Day 1: Ahmedabad (Arrival By Flight)
Ahmedabad (Arrival By Flight) Upon Arrival Meet & Greet Our Office Representative At Airport, After Transfer To Hotel. Later Visit Visit Adalaj Step Well, Akshardham Temple & Gandhi Ashram, Calico Museum Of Textiles And Other Museums Exhibiting Textiles And Handicrafts.
Located On The Banks Of Sabarmati River, Ahemdabad Was Once The Capital Of Gujarat And Is The Largest City In The State Of Gujarat. Also Known As Karnavati, Ahemdabad Is Also An Important Commercial Center Of India And Is Visited By Large Number Of Both Leisure And Business Tourists. Ahmedabad Is Also A Major Center For Textiles And Handiwork And Has Interesting Markets And Bazaars. Overnight Stay At Hotel.
Day 2: Ahmedabad – Ajrakhpur – Bhuj, Greater Rann Of Kutch (400 Kms / 8 Hrs Approx)
Arrive At Bhuj. Late Afternoon Excursion To White Desert. Arrive In Bhuj. Bhuj Is Base Point To Visit White Desert, Craft Villages And Pilgrimage Areas In Kutch. Afternoon Visit To Dhordo(80 Kms-1.5 Hours)For The White Desert (2 Km From Dhordo).During Desert Festival Period (Nov – March) One Can Even Participate In The Festival. Time Permitting Visit Kala Dungar, India Bridge (Last Civilian Point Before The Pak Border). Overnight At Bhuj.
Day 3: Kutch – Rajkot
Half Day Excursion To Mandvi. Bhuj Sightseeing In Afternoon. Half Day Excursion To Mandvi (60 Kms – 1 Hour). Mandvi Is Renowned For Its Idyllic Beaches, Vijay Vilas Palace Estate And 72 Jinalaya (A Renowned Jain Temples Having 72 Temples Within One). Return To Bhuj By Afternoon And Afternoon For A Visit Swaminarayan Temple, Kutch Museum And Chhattardi (Heritage Site). Later Proceed To Rajkot. Overnight At Rajkot.
Day 4: Rajkot – Dwarka
Early Morning Refersh And Depart For Rajkot And Check Into The Hotel Refersh And Visit Lotary Doll Museum, Swaminarayan Temple, Rampara Wildlife Sanctuary, Watson Museums In Jubilee Gardens, Lal Pari Lake Etc . And Visit Bet Dwarka, Nageshwar Temple, And Later Dwarka Temple For Evening Arti And Night Halt In Dwarka.
Day 5: Dwarka - Somnath
Early Morning We Shall Depart For Porbandar Visit Sudama Temple,Kirti Mandir (Mahatma Gandhi’S Birth Place) Chowpaty And Later Depart For Somnath .Checkin To Hotel Refresh And Visit Visit The Historical Temple Of Somnath Or “The Eternal Shrine”. Also We Shall Visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Ghat, Gita Mandir Etc. Night Halt In Somnath..
Day 6: Sasangir
Next Day Morning We Will Refresh And Depart For Sasangir And Visit Lion Safari. After The Safari We Will Spend The Day In The Forest And Explore The Flora And Fauna Of The Place Or Visit Tulsi Shyam Hot Water Springs. Night Halt In Sasan Gir.
Day 7: Sasan Gir - Ahmedabad
After Breakfast, We Will Leave For Ahmedabad. En-Route, We Will Stop At Junagadh To Visit The Uperkot Fort, One Of The Ancient Forts Built By Chandra Gupta. The Fort Has Been Rebuilt And Extended Many Times. Further, We Will Continue Our Drive To Ahmedabad. Overnight Stay At Hotel.
Day 8: Ahmedabad – Airport Drop
After Breakfast Proceed To Last Minute Shopping And Proceed To Airport For Your Onward Journey.
CP (Room + Breakfast)
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary
• 03 Breakfast, 03 Lunch or 03 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
• Accommodation for 3 nights 4 days on double sharing basis
• All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private in Standard Package
• Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
• Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
• All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
• All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
• GST & all Government Taxes
• A 24 - hour helpline.
• Assistance on Arrival.
• No Hidden Cost
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Price & Rates
No of pax
Price per pax (Rs)
Above 12 years
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.