* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Day 1: Delhi Railway Station / Airport –Hotel + Half day Sightseeing
Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Hotel. On arrival check-in to hotel. In afternoon visit Rajghat, Jantar Mantar, Parliament House*, Rashtrapati Bhawan*, & India Gate. Overnight stay at Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi –Agra Sightseeing (216 Km / 3 ½ hrs)
After Breakfast drive to another historical and romantic city - Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit The world famous Taj Mahal - the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 3: Agra –Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (245 Km / 4 hrs)
After breakfast visit Agra Fort & proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 5: Hotel –Jaipur Railway Station / Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey
CP (Room + Breakfast)
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary
• 03 Breakfast, 03 Lunch or 03 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
• Accommodation for 3 nights 4 days on double sharing basis
• All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private in Standard Package
• Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
• Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
• All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
• All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
• GST & all Government Taxes
• A 24 - hour helpline.
• Assistance on Arrival.
• No Hidden Cost
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Price & Rates
No of pax
Price per pax (Rs)
Above 12 years
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.