* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Day 1: Jodhpur
On Arrival At Jodhpur City Transfer To Hotel Later Visit The Best Preserved Fort Of Rajasthan -The Mehrangarh Fort. Later See The Marble Cenotaph At Jaswant Thada, Known As The The Taj Mahal Of Rajasthan. Evening Explore Local Market. Overnight Stay At Hotel.
Day 2: Jodhpur
After Breakfast Visit Balsamand Lake (A Artificial Lake That Was Constructed By Balak Rao Pariharin 1159 Ad. The Lush Greenery Around The Lake Has Mango Groves, Papaya Groves And Groves Of Guava, Plum And Pomegranate.) Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park (The Aim Behind The Formation Of Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park In The Year 2006 Was To Restore The Rocky Area Near The Fort. Once Preliminary Steps Were Taken To Restore The Land, More Than 80 Native Plant Species From The Famous Thar Desert Were Grown.) Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum (The Construction Of Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum Was Started In The Year 1929 And It Was Completed In 1943. The Palace Is Situated On The Highest Point In The City. The 347-Roomed Massive Palace Is Named One Of The Largest Private Residences In The World. Overnight At Hotel.
Day 3: Jodhpur-Departure
After Breakfast Leave Jodhpur For Onward City.
CP (Room + Breakfast)
• sightseeing as per the Itinerary
• 03 Breakfast, 03 Lunch or 03 Dinner At the Hotels Mentioned
• accommodation for 3 Nights 4 Days On Double Sharing Basis
• all Transfers, Excursions & Sightseeing as per the Itinerary By Private in Standard Package
• below 5 Yrs Child Sharing Same Bed with Parents Will Be Complimentary.
• parking and all Transport Related Expense Including Driver Services
• all Toll Taxes, Parking Fees, Fuel and Driver's Allowances
• all Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
• gst & all Government Taxes
• a 24 - Hour Helpline.
• assistance On Arrival.
• no Hidden Cost
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Price & Rates
No of pax
Price per pax (Rs)
Above 12 years
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.