* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Day 1: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (120 kms / 5 hrs)
Meet & Greet On Arrival At Njp Railway Station / Ixb Airport & Transfer to Gangtok (5,500 Ft.). On Arrival Check-in to Hotel & Rest of the Day At Leisure. Overnight Stay At Gangtok.
Day 2: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok. (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 3: Gangtok – Pelling (150 kms / 5 hrs) via Chardham
After Breakfast Start for Pelling (6,300 Ft.). Enroute Visit Temi Tea Garden, Samdruptse & Siddheshwar Dham (chardham) in Namchi. On Arrival Check-in to Your Hotel. Overnight Stay At Pelling.
Day 4: Pelling Sightseeing
After Breakfast Start for Full Day Sightseeing. 1st Half Tour - Darap Village, Rimbi Water Falls, Khecheopalri Lake & Khangchendzongha Waterfalls. in Afternoon Start for 2nd Half Tour - Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, New Helipad Ground. Overnight Stay At Pelling.
Day 5: Pelling – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (136 kms / 5 hrs)
After Breakfast Check-out from Hotel in Time and Take the Departure Transfer to Njp Railway Station / Ixb Airport for Your Onward Journey.
CP (Room + Breakfast)
• accommodation On Twin Sharing Basis.
• meal Plan (as per Mentioned Above).
• exclusive Non-a/c Vehicle for Transfers & Sightseeing. Please Brief to Guest that Vehicle Will Not Be At Disposal It Will Be Available to Guest as per Itinerary Only (point to Point Basis).
• all Permit Fees & Hotel Taxes (as per Itinerary).
• rates are Valid for Indian Nationals Only.
• presently Applicable Gst
• air Fare / Train Fare.
• personal Expenses such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Tips & Gratuity, Mineral Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Joy Ride (toy Train), Porterage.
• additional Sightseeing or Extra Usage of Vehicle, other Than Mentioned in the Itinerary.
• entrance Fees & Guide Charges.
• any Cost Arising Due to Natural Calamities Like, Landslides, Road Blockage, Political Disturbances (strikes), Etc (to Be Borne By the Client, Which is Directly Payable On the Spot).
• any Increase in Taxes or Fuel Price, Leading to Increase in Cost On Surface Transportation & Land Arrangements, Which May Come Into Effect Prior to Departure.
• room Heater Charges.
• anything Which is Not Included in the Inclusion.