* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Day 1: Njp Railway Station / Bagdogra - Cooch Behar (150 Kms / 4 Hrs.)
eet & Greet On Arrival At Njp/Bagdogra. Welcome To North Bengal. You Will Drive To Coochbehar, The Erstwhile Capital Of Cooch Kingdom And Early Modern Ages Found Here Testified To The Crucial Role That The Ancient Kingdom Of Kamprup Played In The Development Of Today’S Cooch Behar 8Th Line: Maharaja Nripendranarayan. You Will Be Crossing The Southern Part Of Dooars Through Jalpaiguri, Maynaguri, Dhupguri And Mathabhanga Before Reaching Coochbehar. Check Into Hotel. Evening Free. Overnight At Coochbehar.
Day 2: Cooch Behar Local Sightseeing
Today After Breakfast Drive To Rasikbil (40 Kms / Approx 1 Hour), A Large Lake Which Is Famous For A Huge Population Of Migratory Birds Which Assembles Here During Winter Months. Visit The Watchtower And Take A Walk In The Deer And Crocodile Park Here.
Post Lunch Visit Around Coochbehar Town Which Is Also A Land Of Temples. Visit Famous Baneswar (Siva) Temple, Madan Mohan Temple In The Heart Of The Town Was Built By Maharaja Nripendra Narayan. The Deities Include The Lord Madan Mohan, Ma Tara, Ma Bhavani And Katyayani. Later Visit The Famous Coochbehar Palace Which Was Built In 1887 That Has Marked Influence Of Classical European Renaissance Architecture, Sagardighi Etc. Overnight At Coochbehar.
Day 3: Cooch Behar – Rajabhatkhawa – Jayanti / Buxa Excursion (55 Kms / Approx 2 Hrs Drive)
Today After Breakfast Proceed To Rajabhatkhawa, A Small Town Situated Just Outside The Buxa Tiger Reserve. It Is Known For Its Natural Beauty, Surrounded By Forest. All The Permits For The Entry To The Buxa Tiger Reserve Can Be Taken From Here. Proceed To Jayanti, The Picturesque Village Stands In The Back Drop Of Bhutan Hills, Vibrates With The Murmuring Sound Of River Jayanti And Gives You The Rich Natural Resources With Amazing Biodiversity. The Age Old Buxa Fort Stands Amidst The Dense Population Of Orange Trees, Maintains The Silence About The Hero'S Of Our Independence Who Sacrifices Their Life In The Core Part Of Buxa Tiger Reserve By Virtue Of Life Sentence. Later Drive Back To Cooch Behar. Evening At Leisure. Overnight At Cooch Behar.
Day 4: Cooch Behar – Njp Rly Station / Ixb Airport (150 Kms / 4 Hrs.)
After Breakfast Check-Out From Hotel And Take The Departure Transfers To Njp Railway Station / Ixb Airport For Your Onward Journey Air Fare / Train Fare.
Personal Expenses Such As Laundry, Telephone Calls, Tips & Gratuity, Mineral Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Porterage.
Additional Sightseeing Or Extra Usage Of Vehicle, Other Than Mentioned In The Itinerary.
Entrance Fees & Guide Charges.
Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like, Landslides, Road Blockage, Political Disturbances (Strikes), Etc. (To Be Borne By The Client, Which Is Directly Payable On The Spot).
Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Price, Leading To Increase In Cost On Surface Transportation & Land Arrangements, Which May Come Into Effect Prior To Departure.
Anything Which Is Not Included In The Inclusion.1-1031-3
CP (Room + Breakfast)
• Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
• Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
• Exclusive AC Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
• All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
• Including GST.
• Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
• air Fare / Train Fare.
• personal Expenses such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Tips & Gratuity, Mineral Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Porterage.
• additional Sightseeing or Extra Usage of Vehicle, other Than Mentioned in the Itinerary.
• entrance Fees & Guide Charges.
• any Cost Arising Due to Natural Calamities Like, Landslides, Road Blockage, Political Disturbances (strikes), Etc. (to Be Borne By the Client, Which is Directly Payable On the Spot).
• any Increase in Taxes or Fuel Price, Leading to Increase in Cost On Surface Transportation & Land Arrangements, Which May Come Into Effect Prior to Departure.
• anything Which is Not Included in the Inclusion.